About 80% of all the products manufactured through Polyfab are made in the USA. We are proud and honored to help keep America strong through creating jobs and contributing to a stronger USA economy. What about the other 20%? The other 20% is manufactured in Mexico and return to the US for inventory, warehousing and shipping. Mexico is our overseas alternative for those products which are extremely price sensitive and offers a quicker turn-around and reduced shipping costs.
Polyfab also strives to protect our environment by recycling all of our plastic scrap and dust, keeping it out of landfills. We also recycle the film masking off the plastic sheets by using it as void fill in packaging when needed.
If you are looking to work with a responsible and responsive American manufacturing company that has a proven track record with over 25 years of experience, then you have come to the right place. Our staff is here to help you with design, production prototypes, manufacturing your production run and ensuring it arrives safely to its destination. As a custom fabricator, we will do our best to assure that your project is manufactured in a way that meets your needs, budget and timeline. In order to help you achieve the best pricing for your project, we have set a 100 piece minimum order for most production runs.
Please feel free to view our snap shot of Acrylic and Metal manufacturing by selecting either Acrylic or Metal from the menu option on the left hand side of this page.
We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business.